Sunday, February 05, 2006

Reminiscent


Did I spell that word right? Reminiscent? Oh well....that's me today. So I was looking through old pictures on my computer and I noticed that I had these videos of us on our first trip to vegas. They are not the best of videos because some of them were not intentional, but still I hope you all enjoy it.

You can find the different files here: http://yoojinny.com/videos/

Oh yes! I bought a new camera! I'm so bad...I know...but I LOVE it!!!!


It is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8. I gave my older Canon camera to my brother Peter. He likes it a lot. He took it to his friend's birthday party and had a good time taking pics and videos. I will be able to take my camera out more often because I won't feel like I'm holding a big brick with me. hehehe. This now gives me no more excuses!

Oh yes, here are some pictures from one of our weekend outings to downtown SD. There is a pic of Sean, Sheila, Brian and I at the downtown Yardhouse. Food was pretty decent. The mac and cheese was superb...minus the chicken chunks.

No comments: