Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's been too long

It's been way too long since I have last written....
Korea has come and gone...(it was great by the way!) It was very tiring, but I had a really good time getting to know my cousins and my aunts and uncles and grandparents. I even went to one of the cities of Busan called "Suh Myun" and did all the things that young people do there. Here is the list...

1. Ride on the subway
2. Watch movie "The King's Man"
3. Eat spicy rice cake, pah jun, and fish cake soup at one of the street vendors...all for $4.00!
4. Have yummy Kiwi drink for $1.00 !
5. Go to the bookstore
6. Go to the Lotte Plaza department store.
7. Go shopping for cute earrings for my sis at the never ending row of outdoor vendors.
8. Take sticker pictures
9. Buy cute stationary at the neighborhood gift shop.
10. Shop at the underground shopping row right by the subway....(stores are tiny!!)


This all happened in one day~ whew!

Oh yes...come visit my korean website!

www.cyworld.com/cichoi7181 If you have pop-ups blocked, then you will need to allow it for this site. If you allow this site (http://cyworld.nate.com/) to allow pop-ups, then you'll be good.

Leave a comment! If you have problems, let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so still don't know how to use it. wanna meet up this weekend?