Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween Cupcakes

Made some dark chocolate cupcakes with butter cream frosting on top. Brought it to work today for Halloween. I brought 11 and there is only one left. It tasted pretty good. People really love sweets.

I think after today I’m gonna go back on my diet. I bought this Korean recipe book that shows you how much to eat if you wanna reduce your caloric intake. I may start that. But I know my mom won’t stay quiet. She’ll have something to say about everything I make. So I’m glad that soon I’ll have my own kitchen to make my creations…free of nag.

I love her though…she’s a sweetheart. She just always puts her two cents in when I cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes... yuckie...

Cheesecake good...

<3
BK

-I posted Anonymous cuz I didn't want to make a blogger acct... that's dumb.