Monday, December 13, 2010

Relaxing finals week

Studying for finals has actually allowed me to rest, oddly enough. Usually finals week is pretty hectic and stressful, but for me, I find it a time to cram while having time to relax. No clinicals to go to, no patients to pick out and spend hours writing up a care map for them, no care plans, papers, projects to work on. I would Love to do nothing but study.

Anyways, my glorious five weeks of free time is not too far away. I've already booked our trip to Tahoe and am very excited to board in some good snow! I alreay have a list of books that I am going to read. I've received several books as gifts, but just never had the time to read. I will finally finish the twilight books and the harry potter books and watch all the movies. I'm gonna be a good wife and cook a lot more for Brian. I love cooking so that will be very relaxing and fun.

I've started on a diet about 2 weeks or so ago. I've lost about 2 pounds I believe. Starving sucks by the way. Well I wouldn't call it starving. For example, Brian and I went to go eat Soon Doo Boo and I only mixed a spoonful of rice into my bowl and passed on the egg. It "looked" like I was eating quite voraciously, but it's just tasty soup and tofu.

Hmmm...blogger just deleted half my post....grrrr....

2 comments:

Carol said...

Ahhh, I remember those days when I used to do nothing but study too. Gave me extra time to do fun, creative things. Now, I don't even have any time to blog. :( but I'm glad to see you're enjoying your relaxing time. I wish i could hang out with you more <3

Love you!

Unknown said...

Looks like your break is about to start? I am just excited it's friday. Almost vacation time for me. Excited!