Friday, November 18, 2005

Earlybirds

There are lots of people who go to the gym early in the morning!! I thought it would be pretty quiet at 7:15 in the morning, but boy was I wrong. Well it wasn't PACKED, but it was still pretty bustly. So I got on the treadmill at 7:25 am. I think I was on the treadmill for about 37 minutes. I then worked on my triceps and then headed to the shower. I actually had to stand in line to wait! Granted it wasn't too long of a wait, it was still a wait. Lots of girls were taking showers, doing their make-up and getting ready for work. I was surprised. This one girl I talked to while I was waiting in line was telling me that the spinning class that she takes sometimes at 6 am was actually full once! Full!!

Yea so I'm trying to "step it up" for the Holidays. I know that I am going to be eating more. So I need to compensate accordingly. I hit a plateau already and now I am noticing that I am slowly falling off it.... I need to get back up and higher. So fricking hard though....that last 10 lbs. Ugh I hate those last 10 lbs.

Ok enough about that. Today is the opening day of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! And guess what movie I'm going to see tonight with my coworkers!!!! Pride and Prejudice!!!?? Yeap, we decided on going to watch this movie a while back when we heard that it was coming out in November. Little did we know that it was on the same day as Harry Potter. I just hope it's not packed there where I can't find parking.

I still need to finish reading Harry Potter anyways. I'm such a slow reader. Well if it wasn't for me falling asleep after just 5 minutes of reading ...I'd probably already finished it! Yea...boo for me.

No comments: