Thursday, November 17, 2005

Is it the holidays already??

I can't believe that it is already Thanksgiving in a week! My coworkers went to the Farmer's Market out here in Westwood to buy veggies for Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't go with them because I am not going to cook for Thanksgiving. I bought a Turkey Dinner at Ralphs and am gonna go pick it up next Thursday. It will be a cozy dinner because my dad is out of the country right now. He's in Korea visiting my grandparents. The only grandparents I have left are my dad's. My mom is technically an orphan... =( . She talks about how she misses them and how she wishes she did more for them when they were alive.

Well, yea so it will be just me, Carol, Peter, and mom. I really don't mind at all. I don't really like going to the relatives anyways. I have some issues with them....sigh~ All I will say is that people really need to stop being so cheap. If you can't afford it, that's fine....but if you can...and then some! ...don't be cheap! I would think that as people got older, they learn and do better than when they were young and immature. Yea...people are who they are...it's hard for people to change. No respect...no respect.

I can't wait for this weekend! It seems like it will be fun from all the evite reminders I've been getting this week! haha! I'm glad that we found a club that both the girls and the guys like....and dirt cheap too!! w00t!!! I am gonna do my very best to take as many "candid" pics as I can without bugging people. hehehehhehe...

No comments: