Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A case of the Mooondays...

I think I was suffering from a classic case of a case of the Mondays... It felt like I was doing a thousand things and I was the only one who seemed swamped. I really mind people calling me on Friday, but they all decide to keep it til Monday! ARg!!! I was suffering from a nausea and headache towards the end of the day. I thought I was coming down with something. I really didn't want to get sick though. But after I went out to 3rd Street with Carol and got some fresh air....it got better. I just needed to get out of the office environment. Bleh.

I actually got to work really early today! It took me 50 minutes! w00t! I think I'm gonna go home at 5 today! yay! But then I have to go to the gym...booo....but I don't wanna get tubby...so yay!!

Does anyone read this?

No comments: