Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Corporate Gifts

Hello all,
I just came back from having dinner with Soo. It was kinda cut short, but I'm glad I got to see her. I was also able to get a CD that I wanted to get for a while now....so all is good. Expensive CD though. Makes me wanna steal it more and more. But the store that I go to is saying that if I accumulate 10 stamps, I can get one free CD! I have two so far. That's pretty cool. The group is called Clazziquai. I was sitting in my car after I got home to listen to it more...I'm listening to it right now!

Oh yea, here is the picture of our Christmas tree



At work, we got some gift from our auditor friends at BDO. The boxes look pretty, but the contents in it don't do it justice. But it was very nice of them though.






And last but not least, here is a picture of my little ducky friend. He sits and keeps me company at work. =)



I need to really clean my room. It's quite a mess. But you know...my mom says that people who are a little messy...usually have good personalities. So maybe that's why I'm not as ashamed of having a messy room....hehhehe.

I still have SO much knitting left to do!! Ahh!! I gave myself a lot of time too....booo cindy...booo. But I get so tiiiiiiiiired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello?