Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ugh...headache

Ugh....I woke feeling very dizzy today. I hate this feeling like I just got off of a roller coaster. I actually came to work today because I thought it would go away after a Tylenol. But I'm at work right now...feeling...sub-par. If I move around, I get dizzy. I need to just look in one place. But I shouldn't be complaining because I found out yesterday that Ruby came down with the Chicken Pox. It turns out that she never got it when she was a kid. I know that it is more dangerous to get it as an adult so I'll tell her to be careful and get lots of rest. The thing is...I saw her on Sunday and she looked dandy. Scary these things...

I watched "Win a date with Tad Hamilton" last night. Josh Duhamel .....ohhhh so hot. But you know...I really liked Topher Grace too. He's pretty cute as well. I love the puppy dog eyes that he gives...awww so cute.

I just had some Pastrami Rachel which is basically a pastrami sandwich with coleslaw and swiss cheese. I had it with a side of potato salad. It was very soul-y and yummy. I took a nap afterwards for about 30 minutes and now my headache is back again. I dunno...I just feel under the weather today. I better drink more fluids.

No comments: