Saturday, December 10, 2005

Spontaneous First Musical

I had my very first musical experience last night at the Ahmanson's Theater. I went to watch a pre-Broadway musical called "The Drowsy Chaperone"



It was quite funny and I was really excited about watching it because I had been hearing commercials about it on the radio. I saw several TV commericals as well. I went because my boss's husband's Law partner had these tickets for the show and she needed people to go with because her husband was sick with bronchitis.

I really liked it. I was laughing a lot! I would definitely recommend people to go watch it. I won't ruin it by telling you what happened. It's basically about this guy who introduces us to an old Broadway musical from 1928 called "The Drowsy Chaperone"...(fictional). We then enter the wonderful world away from ours and enjoy the stories and the singing and the happiness this carefree musical. It is a tribute to the high spirited "fluffy" musicals of "yesteryear".

Well...Brian is napping on my bed right now. He came down last night so he could go to my work's Holiday party tonight ....in 2 hours....hmm I think I need to go get ready.

tootles!

No comments: