Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cam Whore

     So this apparently makes me a "cam whore"...Well that's what my husband calls me whenever he spots these pictures in my phone. I took these pics last Saturday night in my kitchen while I was studying/being lost. It was a nice way to take a break. Otherwise, I'd be on Youtube...wasting my time watching cute Korean boy-banders be cute. Such a sad life I lead as a nursing student. 


Well, I did accomplish one thing last weekend. I ran a 5K!! Brian, Steven, Eric and I ran the Judicata 5K Run/Walk at Mission Bay last Saturday for Eric's School. Steve, Brian and I ran the thing in about 33 minutes I think. It was 33 mins and some-odd seconds. I was quite pooped afterwards, but I felt accomplished. The cool breeze of the bay helped because it was BAKING in Mira Mesa. I stepped out of our door around 9 am and I thought to myself, "Great...I'm gonna throw up today". But I ended the day without vomitting! yay! I still remember running an 8 minute mile my freshman year of highschool and afterwards, hanging by the trashcan...waiting to vomit (didn't vomit then either...but came pretty close)...bleh. How I ran an 8 minute mile? I have no clue. Oh~ to be young ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good job! i am feeling so lazy, but i need to start my yoga soon.....but right now i am unwhinning.