Monday, September 20, 2010

Coincidence

As some of you may know. I love listening to Korean radio. That's probably the only radio I listen to...besides NPR. Anywho, I was driving back from the gym and started thinking about what it would be like to be a nurse in Korea. A listener wrote to the show that I was listening to, saying that she was a nurse, working during the Korean Thanksgiving holiday. And right smack dab in the middle of my thought, I hear a commercial on the Korean radio advertising for Nursing School in Korea. For a second I froze, feeling a greater power possibly attempting to speak to me (j/k) hehe. Well, I did smile and thought...perhaps this is a sign. We'll just have to see. For now that doesn't seem like it's in the cards. But sometimes I do think I believe in signs.

No comments: