Thursday, September 02, 2010

what I'll use you for

Every morning that I didn't have school, but needed to read or study early in the day, I used Solitare to wake my brain up. I knew if I didn't play that game, I would immediately fall back asleep once I started reading. I've also been wondering how I was going to keep up with this blog thing on a regular basis, but I think I've figured it out! I can use this to wake me up! I possibly may have enough of my dream still with me to blog about it! Speaking of dreams, I just took a 45 minute nap in my chair after reading a couple pages of my med/surg book. The guy from SS501, Kim Hyun Joong was in it...and so was the celebrity Boom and....come to think of it...Peter was in my dream too! Oh wait! Brian's car was also in it. I had a dream that I was driving a car on the freeway with either my eyes closed or with my back turned, but I was amazingly not getting into any accidents. I would brake and slow down, half expecting to hit the car in front of me, but I came to a stop just fine! (I should have figured it was a dream from just that) 

Anyways, I woke up from my nap and went to the fridge to reach for something to eat. Unfortunately the first thing I saw was a chocolate muffin. I ate half of it and started to wonder why I was eating this. I didn't even like it! That's when I decided to throw the rest of them away...not before snapping of picture though...



















I wondered why Hyun Joon was in my dream, but I did start watching a drama with him in it. I really liked him in "We Got Married". His quirky wit and humor really made him interesting to watch. I will surely enjoy this drama. I can already tell that his acting skills have improved. 























1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture of the muffin, it looks delicious and then I started smelling brownies....contagious, but they are some on my desk.