Saturday, June 16, 2012

Twitch twitch

I am currently watching the left side of my belly twitching. It looks like I am having a muscle spasm in my abdomen. It almost feels like it a muscle twitch too. But I'm going to think it's the baby kicking or punching. It feels weird to think that I have something inside of me that is making those twitches in my belly. I've been feeling the little critter move around and kick for a couple weeks now, but this was the first time I actually saw it. It was only about a month ago that I wasn't sure if the baby was or wasn't kicking and here I am...only a few short weeks later, able to see them! It's quite amazing how fast they are growing. The baby tracker app on my phone says that my baby is as big as an ear of corn. I can't believe that soon enough, this little one is going to be something that I have to take care of! AHHH!!

Work is going to officially start for me on Monday. I'm excited and nervous to see how I will do under various types of pressure. We've all been trained well so I think it should go okay. I just have to remember to stay calm. We got these purple jackets that will allow people to recognize us when we are on the floor. Sizes run way too big. I should have gotten a small...but our choices are final. I am stuck swimming in a medium for now. Luckily I know that I will be getting bigger, so I will eventually fit it...haha.

Julian and Pepper are both doing pretty well being left out in the backyard during the day. Having them out there makes my life a little easier when I get home because they are so beat from being outside that when they do settle down, they are very much inclined to take a nap if it is quite enough.

Here is a picture of my belly:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you guys and Stompie. Wish you the best on your first days at work. Love you!